Monday, 1 June 2009

Playing Around

Quilt Routes hand painted fabric I've been playing around with some bits and pieces of fabric that were made while giving a fabric painting workshop. I made a cushion cover as you can see. This is the back (uploaded photos in wrong order again ).
Quilt Routes hand painted fabric
The front, obviously, followed by some close ups.

Quilt Routes hand painted fabric

Quilt Routes hand painted fabric And finally, here it is hanging on my new Ikea curtain rail which has been put up specifically for me to hang and photograph my stuff.

Quilt Routes hand painted fabric

Quilt Routes


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I do try to respond to each one but
if you do not hear from me it is probably because you are a "no reply blogger".

You Might Like