Tuesday, 23 October 2012

Too Much?


 I have been playing with my soldering iron and some synthetics.


Adding a lot of machine stitching.


Plus a a little bit of glitz!


I always like to do an alternate version of my kits and this one has been in my head for such a long time and I just needed to get it done. Even though I am retiring this design.
I really feel that I need to learn to edit myself. I don't have to do everything I think of!
Does anyone else have this problem? Or is it just me?
Sunset Tree available here and here until they are gone!




6 comments:

  1. No, we do need to do everything we think of. Really - it festers otherwise. And I love the over the top version too. Nice to play and make something pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. beauty!!!! love the larger version!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like both versions, since it would all depend on what room you wanted to make it for, a bold art look or a softer subdued feel. I want to do it all, I really do but that isn't going to happen in my lifetime, lol.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  4. I did, but BSP is really good at saying "Okay stop now!" and I'm much better at listening!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I try to do everything I think of, result: I get very little done! I know I should be more focused, so hard to do with so many ideas and inspirations around! I think this is a very common problem :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely design!! I love the mixed media you used on this project!! Hugs

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I do try to respond to each one but
if you do not hear from me it is probably because you are a "no reply blogger".

You Might Like