Friday, 23 November 2012

flickr me!

bird house

Still beavering away here, working things out and seeing some light at the end of the tunnel.
Last week I shared images from a couple of project one of which was this. You might have seen me working on if you came by to my booth at the Festival of Quilts in August.
Next week I will go into more detail of how I approached it. I really enjoyed doing the hand stitching.

close up

This post is really a bit of a practice because after not one but two of my bogging buddies announced that they had run out of image space this week, I thought that I must run out soon.
Didn't think it would be the same week though. Today I got the Whoops! message from Google.
Decided to take the flickr route for a while and see how that works out.
Have a good week end.

6 comments:

  1. Oh, this is beautiful - well done

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really pretty!

    I've done one post with Flickr and one post with Photobucket - the problem is that neither one shows up on mobile apps, and Flickr shows up as blocked on work addresses.

    I'm either going to have to cave and buy the storage or start anew.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really love how you did the stitching, too, and I love the fabrics you used, beautiful shades.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  4. didnt know there was an alternative to post pics to blog! Could you explain the how to's please?
    Ive hit the space thing but it also says Ive only used 32%........so darned confusing!!
    I love the colours in this and its really beautiful.
    You have wonderful images in your head.......is there room in there for me pse LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this so much. I'll look forward to hearing more about the process. I ran out of photo space in my first year blogging...but it only costs me $5 a year, for more space than I can fill, so that's not too bad.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the background stitching ...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I do try to respond to each one but
if you do not hear from me it is probably because you are a "no reply blogger".

You Might Like