Friday, 21 June 2013

fabric friday with a difference

hand dyed fabric

Today I am sharing with you a beautiful piece of hand dyed silk. You might assume that I am diversifying from my usual painted fabric but I would have to tell that this was a gift from none other than Frieda Anderson. When I failed to make it to this  years Quilters Guild A.G.M. where we had arranged to meet up she sent this along for me. How sweet :)

hand dyed fabric

I hope that our paths may have the opportunity to cross again in the future but in the meantime I can console myself with my badge from the Chicago School of Fusing!

There is still a small window of time to enter my Craftsy giveaway that ends today.

And while you are there why not take a look a Frieda's class.

art quilting




1 comment:

  1. That was really thoughtful of her to send you some items from the class, look forward to seeing what you make with them.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I do try to respond to each one but
if you do not hear from me it is probably because you are a "no reply blogger".

You Might Like