Monday, 2 September 2013

playing at printing

gelli plate printing
all ready to print

One thing I did manage to do at The Festival of Quilts was buy a Gelli Plate.

gelli plate printing
the result

I have been playing/practicing on paper

gelli plate printing
on fabric

and on fabric

gelli plate printing
on paper

I think I am getting better results on paper at the moment.

gelli plate printing
on paper

but you know I will keep on playing with fabric.

gelli plate printing
on fabric
art quilting

4 comments:

  1. Lovely. Would write more but Daisy is demanding attention

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are really nice prints and shades, love the blue and purple one.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now that looks fun! I would be forever making fabric and never sewing it up. Oh wait. I never get around to sewing it anyway. Never mind.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've got a Gelli plate too and love the results you get. Something is telling me you can dampen the fabric but I can imagine that might blur the print slightly. You've got some lovely results on paper though.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I do try to respond to each one but
if you do not hear from me it is probably because you are a "no reply blogger".

You Might Like

Features my Pebble Stack pattern

Featuring my fabric

UK version

U.S. version