Moon Gazing Hare

Deborah O'Hare

Facebook followers will be familiar with this piece as it is my cover image at the moment.
It was a very serendipitous piece which you can read about here.

Quilt Routes Quilt Pattern

After completing it I saw that it would look very nice in a smaller version, and so I put together a pattern and made this 9 1/2" x 11" piece, which is fast fused with a mixture of machine and hand stitching.

Quilt Routes Patterns

This is another version with a woven background and done entirely by hand.
Yep! I even did needle turned applique!


Quilt Routes by Deborah O'Hare

 I am enjoying hand embroidery more and more I find.


Now for the hard sell!!
A paper pattern is available, along with a hand painted fabric pack in my Etsy US$ and Folksy GB£ shops and I am working on having a digital version very soon.
Thanks for reading!

Quilt Routes


Comments

  1. I love this version, the colors and the mix of stitching, is beautiful.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts