Away Days -teaching

quilting workshops

Here is the proof that I have been teaching "overseas". A picture out of the car window whilst on the ferry.

quilting workshops

I visited the lovely ladies of Vectis Quilters on the Isle of Wight, some of who you can see above.
I talked to them all about my work and the following day gave my Play With Paint workshop.

quilting workshops

We tried out of lots of techniques for getting interesting effects on fabric using textile paint.

quilting workshops

It was more of the same with North Somerset Quilters.

quilting workshops

quilting workshops

quilting workshops

Thank you to both groups for inviting me, for making me feel so welcome, and for all your lovely messages since.

fabric painting

Comments

  1. This is so wonderful & I would love to attend such a super & colourful workshop. But I am too far away. Warm wishes from Dubai !

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts