Things.....

free motion quilting

........are a bit quiet around here at the moment and I want to apologise for that, especially to all my new lovely followers.
Above is the reason why.

free motion quilting

I am working on my piece for this years Festival of Quilts, progress of which can be found on my other blog if you are in any way curious and would like to take a look. Just take a look at all the "In the Spotlight" tags.

I am almost there so I will soon be back with new fabric, new kits and new tutorials.

art quilting blog

Comments

  1. Oh lovely - lots and lots of texture

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to see the quilt all finished.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow, that looks amazing!! It looks like pebbles!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your work and fabric are beautiful, I love how you get the stitching and texture going. In Awe!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts