Tag Along

free machine quilting -the back

I have been TAGGED!

Thank you to Heather whose work I love, for tagging this blog.

I was unaware of this blogging phenomenon but the rules are as follows

1. Tell who tagged you. (DONE)

2. Add a link to their blog.(DONE)

3. Award 3-5 bloggers who you think deserve this award.

My choices are Anne, whose work always makes me feel nostalgic because I used to live in Borneo too!

Sandra, who is a very well known and accomplished art quilter, but I love her work so much and I have two of her books, and her blog is so very informative.

And Marianne, because I have completely fallen in love with her "Quilt As You Go" quilts.

free machine quilting

Inform them & post directions to your blogspot. (Will do)

The goal of this award is get more publicity to blogs that are good, but not so well known.

I can't say that the blogs I have chosen are not well known, but I like them and I hope you do too!

The pics are of the back of the work from my previous post. I think I would like to do something in black and white.

art quilting

Comments

  1. The quilting is my absolute favorite part of making something, I love your quilting design on this! And your gallery pictures on flickr are just beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for your kind words...finally got the pay it forward done.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts