A Return to the Alternative Trip Around the Block!

If you are a new reader to this blog (Hello and Welcome :D) then you won't be aware of my Alternative Trip Around the Block. I knew it was going to take me a while but I am a bit shocked to find that I began this in 2013. 
I am determined to complete it but before I share my latest block, I thought it would be worth a quick round up of what I have done so far.

Quilt Routes
Asterik and Hashtag  Balkan Puzzle Chunky Chevron  

Oh my ! There are twenty blocks in all  I have only completed seven so far!
I did say in my original post that this could take a while.

Quilt Routes
Broken Spider Web  String Block  Hexi Stripe 
Click on the block names if you want to see more, or use the search button to look for Alternative Trip Around the Block.

Here is a sneak peek at the one I am working on at the moment, which is the second of the Hexi blocks.

Quilt Routes

Stay tuned. I can't guarantee that these blocks will come thick and fast...but they will come...

**This is part of my own personal challenge to create and learn a bit more about traditional quilt blocks while adding my own twist, as described here. I am following the free Block of the Month classes on Craftsy as my guide..


Quilt Routes


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts