Teaching in Cornwall

Last month I was teaching at Proper Crafty in Launceston Cornwall and want to share with you some of the amazing pieces that were created during the week that I was there. Forgive the photos for not being a bit better but it's not always possible to take great shots in these circumstances.


It was thrilling that while at Crafty Retreats in France last summer, four wonderful Swedish ladies made the journey to come and work with me. I was completely humbled that they chose to do so again and travelled to Cornwall to build on what they had learnt last year and produce quilts of their own designs.

 

I love all of them but must confess to having a sweet spot for Karin's Meerkat and I am also very impressed by Lena's double sided Seahorse quilt.


Of course there were another band of hares to delight. 'Band' being one of the thirteen collective nouns that I have discovered that describe a group of hares. A particular favourite of mine is 'kindle' but 'leap', 'mute' and 'flick' can also be used. 
So with thanks to all who came on this and other retreats let me finish by reminding you that there is still time to enter my giveway before a winner is announced on Friday

Until next time...

Quilt Routes


Comments

  1. Looks like a great class, wish I lived closer. I want to do some pieces from my photos, so hoping to start practicing soon.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts